Explore the Amdor Resource section for various installation instructions. Below is a description of what you can find for each installation document.
AMLOK Slave Relay Installation – AMDOR:
This document covers Code Learning activation steps, Input Signals with diagram and Configuration Instructions
Front Roll Installation
This document provides directions on how to assemble Mounting Plates, Balancer Implementation, and the Sill Plate. Next, the Roll-Up Door Instructions cover how to pre-drill holes for side frames with detailed images and labelling. Lastly, Door Mounting and Side Frame and Top Gutter diagram are provided to complete the Roll-Up Door Installation process.
Rear Roll Installation
This document goes over a twelve step process on correct rear roll installation. Each step have diagrams and detailed labels to ensure you are following along correctly. Each step is broken down below:
- Step-1: INSTALL SILL PLATE
- Step-2: INSTALL CORNER TRACK RADIUS ON LEFT SIDE
- Step-3: INSTALL CORNER TRACK RADIUS ON RIGHT SIDE
- Step-4: REMOVE BOTH SIDE FRAMES
- Step-5: INSTALL HORIZONTAL TRACK ON LEFT SIDE
- Step-6: INSTALL HORIZONTAL TRACK ON RIGHT SIDE
- Step-7: INSTALL LEFT SIDE REAR MOUNTING PLATE
- Step-8: INSTALL RIGHT SIDE REAR MOUNTING PLATE
- Step-9: INSTALL BALANCER
- Step-10: INSTALL DOOR CURTAIN
- Step-11: INSTALL SIDE FRAMES
- Step-12: INSTALL TOP GUTTER
This detailed six step document goes over correct tambour configuration. This document covers how to assemble the rear corner radius, rear vertical track and corner track radius. Next it goes over the Door Curtain, Side Frames and Top Gutter.
Top Gutter End Cap Installation
This simple document provides instructions for retrofitting top Gutter End Caps with Push-In Fasteners. The document covers everything from removing old end caps to, which size drill to use, and adding the push-in fastener.
Top Land seal Installation
This document covers the Top Land Seal Installation process in 5 simple sets.