Door Assembly / General Labourer
Full time position, minimum 40 hours per week.
Assembling roll up doors for the transport and emergency vehicle markets using various hand tools and stationary equipment.
Tasks could include cutting, drilling, hammering, painting, riveting, sanding, polishing, lifting, moving and transporting various materials, such as wood, aluminum or steel.
- Follow and obey all safety policies and regulations.
- Follow standard processes as required to achieve set objectives.
- Physically fit and agile
- May include heavy lifting
- Punctual and dependable work history
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and environments
- Able to read an Imperial tape measure (inches)
- Able to interpret simple drawings and work instructions
- Some computer skills
- Valid lift truck certification would be an asset, but not necessary
- Experience with LEAN manufacturing methods in an ISO environment would be an asset